have been making small and minor adjustment on my blog.

such as taking away the music on the blog.
why? cos i dun have time to maintain the site that support the file and it would be outdated once every 30 days.
rather than having to upload it everytime after it expires... better take it away until i have better solution then i will upload it again.

annother feature is about the photo.
it will auto upload the photo that i have uploaded on picasaweb...
so you all will be able to see the picture that i've taken with my sony 770i as time goes by.
i think it's a cool cool way of sharing things.

the other cool feature
is the update on my friends blog using RSS feed.
once there is any new post on their blog.
i would be able to see it and i could easily notice who has updated their blog.
i like this feature since i see it from superstar3's blog.

basically my life bsides working my life is jus online and blogging and watch series online...
so... life goes on
1 Response
  1. PiNöLãm Says:

    oh u read my blog. thanks for linking me.


Related Posts with Thumbnails