50 vs 10

yesterday UPSR result was announced and my cousin sister result she scored full As
then my parents "rewarded" my cousin sister RM 50

on the other hand, my cousin brother got no 1 in his KINDERGARDEN
at the same time my parents also "reward" him RM 10

later i get to know from my grandma that my cousin brother he cried because he got lesser from my parents

so bad... so young already start to know the meaning of competition
then where is the "童真" for the kids?
do they need that during their growing up process?

i wonder.
but it's true also... i studied very very hard cos i wanted the rewards from my uncles and relative
but i never expect any rewards from my parents
cos i would have the thinking of all the money that my parents earn are from their blood and sweat... if i'm expecting any rewards it would be from other people :P
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails