Gonna give myself a break.. run away from this lonely city call kuala lumpur...
going to a place that i would like to go all the while....
but it still seems to be a very very boring thing to do... but i just hope that i really enjoy this holiday and totally give myself a good break so that i can generate more energy for my next breaktrough...
it is really and extremely important to me...
and after my break, i set myself a target...
and i do want to break my target...
cos there are things in life which is important and so that are not.
and sometimes it is quite difficult to differentiate what is and what is not.
my target is simple and all i gotta do is fight my lazynest...
i admit that i'm a lazy person.. but i do not do anything about it...
i think that is really really a bad bad things to do.
ok... done with my target... if i can breaktrough my target...
i would set a higher target for myself..
knowing clearly what is my aim.. i do really hope that everything would turn out as...
it would be...
my god bless everything in my life..=P
tee chong gambade.... ;)
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails