wow... i was in penang and in gurney plaza.. and sitting there eating dinner with my grandma and mummy and aunty..
and suddenly come this beautiful gal and coming my way and i tough that she was with annother guy.. you knoe la... my imagination very very good..???
and i jump out and said your caught... haha... the guy so happened to be my friend (wxx kxx) and his gal gal gxxxx...
i think that the guy must very frustrated cos he might tried to run away from kl and not to pak tuo there so that i would not so happened to met them and i would not 'dish' then.. and they would not have to face a very 'fish' situation...
oh.. what on earth and how on earth...have they done and so happened they have to be so lucky to meet me in penang and so happened that i'm such a 38 person who like to talk about other people's things.... hehe
i think he is the world's most lucky guy to have his gal gal and me as his most KPC friend.. and if i write somemore.... i think if he see this...
his going to kill me and by then. i'm dead...
god bless them and wish them to have a very enjoyable and memorable holiday lo...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails