i've been in the cit for about one hour d
still having the feeling of anger...
actually i'm d happy go lucky type of person.
but i just donno why i would be so mad at wat others had done?
it should not be a problem to me rite?
i should forget this when i wake up this morning,
but eventually i cannot.
i think i better delete all the mail that disturb me the first thing when i go home.

there is a really really long que outside the cit.
okie... i'm a 'very very very' nite person...(please do not vomit) okie... i think i have to go back to the library and continue my studies...

okie... at last... i'm calm...
i'm a good person and i always do something good for myself and others
;) hahahahhaha... but eventually the other side of me is quiet evil... hahahahah...

sorry to those who are reading to my blog... please forgive me for what i've written.. cos i'm a bit mad due to the person who make me so unconfortable the very minute i on my comp and open my mail box when i'm at home...
so just ignore what i've written....
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails