c2pid idea..

28 nov is my friend yeong sang aka desmond aka mr monk's 21st b'day.
and i suddenly have a c2pid idea of asking my coursemate to sing a b'day song for him since there is lecture in the lecture hall :D hahaha
but before i decided to practice my idea.. i ask my friend yon hon should i do tat or not. and his respond was like so great that he was scared that i really did something so stupid la... hehehe...
erm.. but at the end i did not do that.
but i think that it is no fun that you would not do something c2pid just for your freind :) while you are young.
just like my friend.. who wanna record 100 people's wishes specially just for his x-gal gal.
so touching.. i think most of the people he know would be more than willing to help him to accomplish this mission:)
i do not know the continuation of the story but i'm really touched by wat the guy did for my friend dispite that they are not together anymore.
when i'm back home i was chating wit my friend and i ask him whether he thinks that it is a c2pid action to do. haha.. eventually as expected he say that it was really a c2pid action.
and he said that not much people will entertain me. sometimes i think that i'm a very real person that sometimes my reaction is big and sometimes too over d lo.
and he also thinks that my friend would feel ashame if i would really annouce that to the whole course. hahaha.. think on the second round i do really think that is quite true since the yeong sang i knoe is a person who do not like so much publicity :) but i did really give him something special for his b'day. hehehehe:)
sometimes i think that when we do things we do really need to ask for other people's opinion since that most of the time we would be blinded by what we wanna do. and we just ignore the feelings of others.
and found that people do really like to do things the way they like and ignore other people's feeling. most of all i knoe i always do that. but there is always my bf there for me to remind me not to do so. but i'm always angry with him since he always object what i wanna do and what i like to do.
1 Response
  1. J Says:

    record 100 people's wishes specially just for his x-gal gal..... That's so touching. Hmm, if someone will do this for me...... haha.

    I think your friend will be happy if you sing the birthday song for him. Monday our class sand birthday song for one of our classmate. I was palying the piano. :)

    But I do agree with you sometimes when we think something is good, others may have different opinion. Sometimes you don't even know when u hurt others.


Related Posts with Thumbnails