all my father's side cousins are in KL

wow.. just feel great today since all my cousins are here in kl. i wonder whether they will be coming to my uncle's house or not since my cousin is back d.
really really glad she's back. and i wonder whether we could go out together sometimes or not... hehehe..
to me she means a lot. a friend a cousin and a sister.
i like all gals in my family and i'm a big bully to the guys

ying ying ~~who is the youngest among all the cousin is very very clever and this year she got first place for her class and 4th for the whole standard. sometimes i wonder would she like think too much since she's like a very ambious person. sometimes i do really think that we should not let our kids have to much presure at a very very young age. life is misarable for them in a way.


wei wei ~~who is the brother of ying ying and he was the one who got bullied by me most of the time. but now no more la.. most of the time they come to my house i let them play internet and i wonder how i would be like if i have a brot who take cares of me. what whould my personality be like? would it be totally different?

kennan ~~is kindda big size and heave.. and..with his hear all stand up he always bully me....sometimes i wonder why i'm the one who got bullied? next year he is goin to primary d and he speaks little chinese but his parents wants him to be in chinese primary. i think it should be a good for him. since he told me once that his tongue could not speak english.. yeah.. can bully him back in the future.

hector ~~he is like the angle who appear in my life. when i think about him there would be a very very good mood of me. like his smile and rosy face. and he is tricky and cunning. un kids are suppose to be simple minded?erm i wonder..

jin jin ~~ the younger brother of wei wei and ying ying. have not much connection with this little guy since i do not see him that much. but i always thinks that he do not really look like chinese and also his brother and sister. i wonder why.
and everytime he sees me he will run away and call his mom.. hehehe.. wonder whether i'm really that scary or not.. really wonder.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails