total relief!!!!

arh...
the bpp original text book came today.. finally!!!!
it had been a total relief for me.
my friend would not be bugging me everyday anymore...
she was like bugging me everyday.. asking me whether i have call the supplier to confirm when will the supplier come over to deliver the book.
she bug me everyday i also bug the supplier everyday. hahaha...
finally the book came. finally everyone who order the bpp book. got their book.
i know sometimes i give a very bad respond.
sometimes i'm not patient enought to do a lot of things.
but i'm really greatful and thankful to my class that they have really did a very very hard work to help me settle a lot of things in the course.
coursemate are very very blessed to have such good class rep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

erm.. i did something c2pid today. and i did catch the lecture's attention. oops.. that is bad.. so.. next time during the lecture i would not do anything as c2pid as that... tat is very awful leh...if lecture angry with me i do not mind.. but if my friends are affected because of me... erm..then i'll be very guity.
so i decided not to do anything c2pid during ms chin lecture...
and i'll onli act as a very very good gal. very very decent one...
hahaha.. i think it is a mission impossible for me. but i would try my very very best to do what i've declared.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails