eyes on me?????

sometimes having attention from the lecture is a bad thing or a good thing leh?
i like to have good relationship with the lecture...
so that when i need their help in my studies it would be much much more easier for me.
but when there is too many attention on you alone.. there would be a lot of presure on you.
you feel guity when you do not do the tutorial.
she say dun sleep also need to complete her tutorial.
i wonder. i know i really felt guilty d...
but today lecture's she was so nice.. when we did not prepare for the presentation she did not even angry.
they say it is mayb b'cos i'm in the class...
dunno.. she say got annother class that did not prepare for the presentation and she just skip the question.
i just feel very very thankful.
thanks miss chin for being so nice to me and my class..:p
erm... tiring this few days... wanna sleep early today...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails