nothing special happened this weeks. so nothing much for me to post.
except that suet er went back to her hometoen because she is suspected as denggi case. wonder how is she now. should be better gua... really really wonder.
better do something about it. sms her later gua...;)

getting more and more relief cost most of the things had been settled and life is getting back to normal. temporary there is no coursework anymore. so happy and relief for me huh? and annother thing is chinese new year is coming around the corner lo!!!!!

to me it's happy and happy feeling.....

my boy friend had gone back to his hometown for chinese new year. dunno when he will be back. should not be so soon gua since he had completed his studies here. then poor tee chong is left alone in kl d. but to me it seems that live is back to the single and available life style can go out and mix around with my friends and do not need to make up time for him. however for me, prefer to stay at home listen to some music and prepare for my studies. have not done enough preparation recently... so terrible neh...

talking about studies felt so terrible that did not do well in my studies to the extent that i was still blur blur with wat had been tought and did not do tutorial. die lo... miss chin will always neg us cos we are not good enough plus we are not hard working enough.

like everyone's saying stupid is already bad.... stupid then lazy... that is double bad that means worse lo...
erm.. better do something on it...

okie lo... back to my preparation for presentation.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails