did nothing today.
online, bloging, listen to music as usual.
try to focus on my tutorial but i was too lazy.
downloaded firefox today.
but i think there is nothing so amazing about it.
but there are a lot of program that are run on the net needed to be downloaded
erm.. but no doubt that the anti pop up thing is more powerful than the ie.
but i notice something that is all my marquee language are disabled.
and all those nice nice picture in marquee form cannot be view.
erm...
there is always some surprise when u tried.
there will be surprise if you are willing to try.
mayb the result would be disappointing.
as william hung always says:-
'i've already did my best, i have no regrets at all'

looking at my check list, actually have not did anything special or plan this few days.
feel sorry for myself wasting all the time.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails