happy birthday my friend~~MeeSim

Posted by Hello

this is my friend.
her name is mee sim
and today is her b'day.

know this gal from a training call asia works training centre.
she is a very very cool person lo...
know her for almost 9-10 months but we seldom see each other.

we chat a lot on msn and icq (sometimes)
and she is teaching music as her hobby and work at the same time.
i think most of the time it is difficult for people to related their hobby and their real life work.

sometimes i wonder whether i would be able to relate my interest/hobby with my work.
and my future should be destine to become an accountant / auditor,
but most probably i would get myself to be involved in the position of financial analyst gua...

wondering about the future right this moment...
again.. happy b'day my friend.. meesim
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails