Moody and tired

Since everything are not favourable to me, it seems that i have a bad hair day everyday this week.
things are not going smooth... and i think it seems that there are cloud above my head.
and cloud is everywhere.
then i seems to be very very moody and tired and seems tat i really act very strange lo...

actually i'm not angry or anything...
it is just that i dislike poeple who make others' people life difficult.
i dislike people who are not responsible of their life and what they have done.
seems tired about having to do others' job where it is auppose to be done by that particular person.
if you do not like to perform that job do not take up the post that is the thing which i wanted to say all the while.

remember got one uncle had said 'i hate... i hate... i hate my life and myself'
jus feel dejavu... 'i hate... i hate....'
but actually i dunno whate i hate about.

erm.. i hate being nice.
i dun like to be considerate.
to be considerate is one of the purpose of my life but sometimes i think it makes me loose out for being a considerate person.
waiting for whole day to ask some simple concept question and the lecture told you okay you come and ask me tomorrow la... (which i need to purposely go to college to ask question) really hate to be a person that is considerate...
this makes my mood become very bad.

sometimes i wonder whether should i be the one who is considerate since people around me are not as considerate as they could be.
they just do as they like and wish to.
they would always give you empty promise which would never come true.
but on the other hand, what you have promised them have to be fulfilled regardless of whatever problem happened.
1 Response
  1. J Says:

    I think I can relate to this.
    Sometimes you're trying to be good, but it's not easy.


Related Posts with Thumbnails