she betul betul forget about it liao lur...
ai...
too bad lur...
i think should call her after exam? (provided i still care about her?)

erm... this few days i always have these weird dreams...
i think maybe i'm too stressed out gua.
i think i should let myself relax a bit gua.

i just do not feel the tension yet but i think is the subconscious mind playing tricks on me gua.
making myself feel very tired.
the other thing is the weather is so unpredictable that it rains unexpectedly, anyway i still bring my jacket along with me to the library.
however the library is noisy and i try my level best to do all the things to make the library a conducive environment for myself.
sometimes i think i'm bad to other poeple and good to myself.
hahaha...
i like the feeling of surrounded by friends and working together.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails