sometimes i ask myself whether i think too much d?
sometimes i ask myself whether she still care?
sometimes i rather being left alone than thinking about the things between me and her

this year she seems to be totally forget about my b'day liao lur...
totally and competely... how hurt is this feelings?
sometimes i wonder am i going deep into the cow horn?
why should i care since there is so many people who cares about me besides her?
does it matters?
i wonder whether what i've did is right or wrong?
but it is seems that is my choice and she seems to obey my choice lur...
so sad.

maybe i should not look back and i should look forward lur...
there are so many things and people waiting for me to explore,
why should i kept myself in a box?
why should i seal myself just inside the small box?
i think i'm really too dump to do that gua...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails