sometimes you tried very very hard to help poeple and sometimes things does not turn out the way you wanted it to be.
and somemore you got scolding from others and you are doing a favour for them for nothing and you just want them to get the best.
glad that i'm retired from the post of the printing manager of the course lur...
glad that i've did my level best.
and somehow i've faced all the up and down trough out my advanced diploma.
it does improve myself a lot.
handling problem crisis and face those people who are very fussy (in my point of view)
something which i learned in my life for this two years long helping others is...
you cannot be right all the time.
and sometimes the things that you do others might not accept it or appreciate it.
sometimes i think i tend to run away from the problems.
but holding a post which have the importance of the whole afa 2004/2005, i have to tell myself to face the problems and move along with whatever i encounter.
and also keep a smile on my face.
never give up is a commitment to myself.
and the coming commitment for myself is to pass the internal final exam lur.
regardless of whatever it takes.
i might be lazy.
but i must have the confidence that i can create miracle (for myself la) to pass the exam...
focus.. focus is the most important thing.
i always like to do things mess them up at one time.
this is one of my weakness.
hope i could improve it in the near future gua.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails