still waiting... do i need to wait

still waiting for the b'day wish from a friend
asking myself should i expect anything?

should i wait somemore?
we seems very distance and very different in the thinking liao
used to be friends which are so close
i always ask myself do i care?
does it make any difference to my life?
does she still care about this friend?

i ask myself should i care?
should i just ignore her?
mayb she is happy and satisfied with her very very exciting life...
surrounded by guys.. cos she really beautiful

i still care...
but i'm tired lur...
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Since 29th of March, Im also waiting for that little something, just a hi or whatsoever. The more I wait, the more I go insane. Keep on digging on the hole where no answer I can find. And finally, I received the call tonite on 11pm 1st of april. Im thrilled, and glad. I know the feeling... Hope you get her reply soon, even it is not a birthday wish...


  2. Unknown Says:

    good for u lur... see i told u...
    dun think too much lur.. the more u think the more it affects ur mood
    it seems she totally forget about my b'day lur...
    wan call her ar?
    erm.. i call annother friend of mine.. he also forget about my b'day liao lur... mayb he totally forget about me liao lur...
    change the phone number to annother person's name... so weird geh?


Related Posts with Thumbnails