weird weird weird...
suddenly notice there is RM30 extra credit in my handphone.
just now when i see my handphone suddenly notice that my credit had been reloaded with RM30.

i was wondering whether is joo who reload for me since i already told him that i dun hav credit already.
when i called him, who knoes that he say he din reload for me.
i tought he was kidding at first,
but i think he would not do such sweet things.

so asked dad had he done anything?
the answer is no.

so now?
the conclusion is this is the money which had fallen from the sky?
weird....

or the gift from god on wesak day?
anyway... just thank the god.
send me RM30 just when i needed some credit.
no need to use my RM 60 top up card yet.

or is it anyone who knoes that i do not have any credit d...
then send me some credit?
i wonder.....
hehe....
thanks god la...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails