told myself to clean up the messy room but my room still in a mess.
seems that i do not really realised my promise to myself rite?
i have a weird habbit about cleaning up.
i like to clean up during the middle of the nite.
seems that i have better mood doing that in the middle of the night.
weirdo me...
still have a lot of things which is pending.
my laudry...

2moro going to college to collect the gown for my convo.
yeah it has been a long long time since i had gone back to the college.
miss the lectures neh...
hope they are free to chat.
but it seems that this week they are busy.
why?
they are busy preparing exam scripts which is gonna used to sit for the september exam.
i think it would be a suitable time to sneak in and curi tengok the scrips
haha...
what a wonderful idea....
haha....

seems that i'm going a bit hair wayered.
crazy.. jus wanna express myself.
after a long long time not blogging.
just wanna split out my feelings and fill in the space on my blog
haha...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails