just feel that i'm lost.
feel that i've locked myself up inside somewhere myself never notice where is it.
wanna find out what's the reason i've locked myself up.
wanna find out where i've locked myself up?

just feel that i cannot find myself.
just feel that i'm just a puppet in this world.
just feel that living is not for myself.

questioning what's the purpose of being in this world?
question why things happened this way?
questioning why things do not happened the other way around?
questioning what is the purpose of life

feel that i'm in the mist
figuring the way out of the maze that i've created for myself.

should i be brave?
where is my courage?
why i'm locked?

maybe i should listen to some music
calm myself down.
figure how and where is the way out of the maze
instead of panicing
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails