i'm free this holiday and i did some edit with my blog and post some photo after coming back from pd.
and i just realised how i miss the time during the preparation for acca core paper.

and how's my respect for miss chin which is my acr lecture.
even tought my marks for her paper sucks but...
i do really feel that she's proud that i do not need to resit for her paper and i pass all the subject at one go.

and i remember the post about her 'tegur' me regarding whether what i did for the course, whether it is worth while or not.
for me, i think i depends on which side of the picture or scenary you are looking at.
there is always pros and cons on things that we do
and sometimes there is no pro and con at all
we just have to do the thing for the sake of doing the thing.
there is always grey area in life
and there is not always only black and white in life.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails