my blog's name is 'this is my life'

and what i wanna say sometimes i almost forget that this is really my life.
because i just have the feeling of under the influence / control of other people for so many years.
and i just forget or i did not learn how to live my own life.
and live my life for myself.

have been the person who my parents and all the relative want me to be for too long d
living under their expectation for too long and i almost forget what i my deepest needs and what i want the most in my life.

jus realised that by being the person who they want me to be for such a long time i have lost myself.
lost the true identity of myself and miss out a lot of things which i wish to complete within my life time.

just feel that now i have to live my life for myself and
if it is to be it is up to me.
and i would try to find a balance between the person everyone hoping me to be and the person i want to be.

sometimes i really wonder for myself whether i should be the person who listen to what my parents say and just ignore what i really want deep in my heart.
or just ignore them and do whatever i wanna do and just let it be.
5 Responses
  1. J Says:

    [have been the person who my parents and all the relative want me to be for too long d
    living under their expectation for too long and i almost forget what i my deepest needs and what i want the most in my life.]


    I can totally emphatize with you.
    I spend my life fulfilling all the expectations, to be a good daughter, good student, good sister.... By the time I need to make my own decision I don't know what I really want.

    All the best to you, girl!


  2. Unknown Says:

    yeah we have certain extend that that there is similarity that we are the only gal at home.

    but now i already decided to strive for a balance between what i want and also what they expect from me.

    and this is my life and i can only live once and there is no turning back and no regrets. so why not live is as spectacular as possible?


  3. are u getting married ? :p


  4. J Says:

    Lol why do you ask that, Nicholas?


  5. Anonymous Says:

    nicely said. I stumbled to your blog from Jessy's. Let me dedicate this article (no, I did not write that, that is not my blog) to you:
    http://stevepavlina.com/articles/courage-to-live-consciously.htm

    And, all the best ;)


Related Posts with Thumbnails