It seems that a lot of natural disasters that happened during the end of the year.

Wonder why this happened?
because god wanna warn us not to further harm the earth anymore?

sometimes i wonder.
going to be away from home this very first time.
and the very first year...

and knowing that my parents are very concerned about my trip.
this is the first time i travel together with joo...
and my parents always tell me..
do not do something c2pid that would let thier face down.
you have to take care of urself la... take care of your safety la....
bla.. bla.. bla..

i wonder...sometimes i wonder why my parents so not willing to let me have a say of my own and do my own things?

hope this would be a safe trip and my parents would be please and glad they allowed me to go for this trip.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails