so here comes the first day of my long raya break...
consider not so long only four days.
and one day of it i use it to go back to office to tidy my things...
end up nothing much was tidy up..
but managed to solve my last tax computation,
the queries raised by my manager...
so that i can pass it to my senior tax manager for review.

jus realised that i really can work very very hard to finish my job...
i just came out with 4 tax computation within a week...
and all of it not consider a dormant tax computation...
all tax computation are either big or medium in size and transaction.

jus feel thankful for what my manager did...
forced us to speed up.
and i managed to complete almost all the portfolio under her care.

so... the first day of my raya break..
gone.. finished...
so.. at nite.. what i did was to watch a movie..
call 生日快乐
wanted to watch the movie for long long time.
never watched it in the cinema.. cos
i know he would think it's not a nice movie..
waste of time..
and it's not the type of movie he would wanna watch..
din force him..
cos i know i'm not the type of person who will force him to do so.

feel agreeable with the movie...
i know i'll like the movie
with the cast of the actor, rene liu...
so...
there goes first day of the raya break...

so
what did i do on the second day?
to be continue...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails