have been treating myself bad this few months...
not taking leave for half a year? cos got a lot of stuff to rush..
so now decided to treat myself better..
took one day off on the monday b4 sultan's b'day (public holiday)
reli need a good rest..

also to treat myself better..
today went for shopping and bought a couple of thins for myself..

fish new album..
SeeD working attire cot + skirt.. (with one free big SeeD bag)
dress for annual dinner..
and... the credit card limit(here refer to my internally set limit) for the month.. burst again... haha... scarry

and suddenly notice that i'm getting out of figure...
fat.. fatter... going to be fattest d...
got fat ever since started working..
mayb because i got very good appetite cos of working presure.
sometimes feel upset wit myself why i'm treating myself so bad..
i think need to control.
so that... i need to save $$ as well :)

erm...
sometimes wondering why need to work so hard...
sometimes wonder why money is always not enough..
sometimes wonder why i cant keep my $$

haha...
maybe it's time for me to cut my credit card...
gotta be better in controlling one's $$ spending..

erm..
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails