A friend of mine posted something in his blog... and the title is:-
"Internet revolution helps us to keep in touch! "

and i think this is what he suppose to comment on my blog:-
"Isn't it interesting that we can see this? Don't you feel happy that you have somehow witnessed this. Don't you want to see the birth of second child? The purchase of a new house? Their child goes to school? The graduation of their child?

Somehow, it is really fascinating. And I'm happy for my friend because I believe that she has found happiness in her life. And I believe that this is an inspiring story to all of us that knew her!

Congrats GRACE! May you continue to be happy in life! Always! "

haha...
my post is not commenting on a specific person...
however so ngam the person which i'm talking about is jus in coincidence is a previous related party of him.

i think i commented a lot about my friend breaking up...
but i think this blog would be my record and bookmark of the relationship of me and joo and the relationship of our friends :)
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails