so... 2009 came in so fast and so quitely..
does it makes any difference for ur life when it come to 2009.

2009 definately a challenging year ahead.
how?
moving to annother group
i'm new there scare i'm not being capable.
people looks friendly there
hopefully people are reli friendly there.

now i'm blind.
blinded by all the deadline
and the senior in the group say..
i onli know about my portfolio
huh?
u want me to pengsan meh?
u have been with the group for more than 3 years...
should know all the client rite?

i do know most of the client in my group
some i dealt with them some...
some jus talking to them...
challenges came...

God please help me thru it...
smooth and sound :P
hopefully my boss can go thru as well with the existing staff's co-operation
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails