habitual reflex

i used to work at the office situated at Level 12 in my office.

Bcos of the promotion i have to move to Level 15 and my new place.

Yesterday when i was going down the lift from Level 16, my habitual reflex was to press level 12 to go back to my work station.
and I did so… and when i realised it was too late…

so.. i have to go all the way down to level 1 and up to level 15 again…

blur blur me and kasian me waisting time “游 lift 河”

too blur me gotta improved la…

so... to avoid this.. from 15 to 16 or either way...
i should take the stairs and some exercise
and lift to 12 floor
3 Responses
  1. Trevor Says:

    Agree!

    Exercise will only do you good.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Haha.. 游lift河 also nvm la. Got promotion is good news. :)


  3. Unknown Says:

    yeah i'm too blur sometimes...
    and the punishment is “游 lift 河”
    but it is waste of time sometimes..
    so should go back to the good old days...
    take the stairs
    provided there are nobody smoking at the stairs...
    actually the timing that you wait for the lift and the timing that you take the stairs is actually the same...


Related Posts with Thumbnails