Good old Memories

Do you know how to fold a frog?


Do you know how to fold a table / chair?




Today when I go to natural, before I finished my lunch, “zhen dian zhi bao” ask me whether I know how to fold the frog…
I know I know how to fold a frog, but it seems like my brain jammed…
And hard disk can’t seem to find the memory of how to fold a frog.

But I remember roughly what kind of frog I wana fold.. and also remember that my grandpa used to fold the frog for me and teach me how to fold a frog..
Damn… kinda sad reminding me of my grandpa.
So I went back to office.. trying to google how to fold a frog
but the result that came out are all those very complicated frog.. the frog that my grandpa teach was simple and easy..
at the end I gave up.. but remembered that folding a frog is similar to folding of a table…

so after work when everybody is not around, I decide to give it a try to try to remember how to fold a frog..
and I managed to remember how to fold it…
and also remember how to fold a table / chair…
TATA… came my frog as shown in the picture above…

I would like to say.. thank you grandpa.. for teaching me how to fold the frog and table and chair…
Now I can use it to … pujuk… xiao mei mei ;)
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails