Recycle

yesterday went to 1u to eat dinner and watch movie,
then after dinner...
we walk around since we have ample of time..

and i came to this rent a box shop and stop there for sometime to look at stuff
and i saw something special.

design very special
got button
got different pattern in front and at the back

and guess wat...
it's a reusable and washable sanitary pad..
and it cost around RM 35??

it's recycle?
environmental friendly?
wont make u ichy?

but my mind was thinking of the following when i look at it:-
1) Would I pay for RM 35 for such things?
2) Would I wash it after using it?
3) such things can match the pattern with your interwear?
4) I wonder the usefulness of such things

later before i write this post my mind wonder again
1) Would the Indonesian maid buy one.. so it will make it easier for them to collect something in order for their master to listen to what they say?
2) Is the designer of this product a Guy or a Girl? I would think most probably is a guy?

I would be interested to know whether how many of this product can be sold out per month.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails