sometimes wonder whether after 50 ++ year malaysia have obtained their has the thinking of people here had changed??

yesterday i got a call from client which had some very bad comment.

comment 1:

I know you all Chinese very good at making money. Your responsibility is to help me to save money is not making me to pay more!!!


comment 2:

I think I can handle the IXX better than handle you all.


comment 3:

you are making my life difficult. I know my responsibility. I'm the person who is in charge of the company's finance. I'm answerable to whatever decision i'm making.


comment 4:

please do not put everything that i've tell you in the letter. who knows what will be happening in the future? you might not be around, i might not be around when the IXX come for audit / investigation


conclusion from the comment of the person

RACIST, STUBBORN, RUDE, PAIN IN THE ASS, BITCHY, DON'T KNOW PRETENDING SHE KNOWS A LOT

BUT i would like to say thank you to her..
cos she give me a good lesson.
good client..
'appreciate' her too much
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails