Wondering

sometimes i think my blog is a online diary for myself
but i would wonder
what if 30 years down the road
and one day my kids found out that i got this blog of my own?

or i should create a blog for my kids themselves
recording everything from how they come to the world
and the are kicking naughtily inside my tummy?
to they are born
first cry
first smile
first crawl
first laugh
first calling daddy / mummy
first day of school
first date
first heart break?

then my friend ask me this question
would you add your parents on FB?
herm good question...

kids should have their own privacy
but to a certain extend they are being guarded and guided
and you can use log me in to monitor your computer from house if your kids really wanna online at home and you are worried about what website that they are going into :)
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails