好命到

the kids nowadays are so 好命
and they are 好命到 they never take public transport
go anywhere have parents / relative to pick them up here and there

last Thursday i brought my cousin sister for book fest
after that we have to take LRT to meet up with Mr Goh

so we went to the LRT station and first we went to buy ticket...
and WTF the machine only take coins..
mana ada banyak coin????
so we have to switch lanes.

then i gave my cousin the ticket after i bought it...
then she ask me, what do i do with the ticket??
*blink... blink....*

just put the ticket in and grab it when it come out then cross it
follow wat i do

so my cousin had her first putra lrt experience :)
and my thinking is...
kids should not be pampered too much
should let them experience the fun of taking public transport :)
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails