Mooncake (1)

It’s the 15th day of the month of June for Chinese calendar and the supermarket has started selling mooncake
I guess this is a one year earn once event where the baker bake moon cake to earn money

Mom and grandma like to eat moon cake
But sometimes mooncake are too sweet and no good for health
But it’s a time of the year to show your appreciation

Just like Chinese new year
You need to give out mooncake during mooncake festival
Wonder what to buy this year
But have to buy moon cake 2nite cos my mom is going to penang to visit my grandma
Never gave her any moon cake since I started working
This year should ask mom to bring the moon cake I bought for her lo…

Herm…
Suddenly missed penang a lot
And I missed piggy moon cake…
Have to see whether they sell piggy mooncake in the market or not.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails