Wondering

wondering why so many people like to work overseas
why people like to go to Singapore and work?

To become Singapore PR is better than Malaysian?
herm...
it's a good point to consider.

but what about our parents in Malaysia?
we should leave them behind just because we wanna earn more money?
just because our neighbouring country give us better prospect?

i have this question on my mind for very very long time
always tell myself that i wanna go out to see the world
see how the world is out there
always waiting for secondment opportunity
but i think the opportunity is never and no where near me
so... still waiting

have to stay close to my parents for the time being
until i find a way
until i find my way
2 Responses
  1. Trevor Says:

    If you want a one line summary:

    The quality of life there is better.


  2. Unknown Says:

    yeah... you feel safer in S'pore :)
    and the clothes there are nicer also


Related Posts with Thumbnails