Cover version of my post

This noon Mr T smsed me as follows:-

I think today i'm gonna blog like you.
Stay tuned.
Muahahaha.


not knowing wat is this person up to, so replied...

wat do you mean by blog like me?u already get ur 100 post liao still wan competition?


so... no reply from my friend there...

and at 1:34 PM Mr T said: and blogging :)
and 9 minutes he said : done

so...
he did this Lunch

well the cover version seems a bit like my style
got food photo and drink and over all rating
but it's not exactly like my style

so there is a disclaimer in his blog
But well, this blog won't be the same as my friend's cos I don't have little angel.


since he got so cover version post i proceed to guess wat he had for lunch...
me: let me guess... u have some mork meat... then gu lou yuk
T: yah, mock meat no gu lou yuk
me: curry
T: yah
me: is there another lauk?
T: got ah
me: cant see from your empty plate
T: actually it's another type of yong taufu

so.. should i conclude... great cover version of my blog post?
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails