Y2K way of communicating

one day when i reach home... i saw this pendrive to gether with the note on my table



well i guess i would know that this is a pen drive
but i wonder why there is this pen drive and what is the purposes of this pen drive
then my bf proceed to say eh this pendrive is to help ah wei to load his game

then my bf quickly load the game for him and place back the pendrive on the table



then after a few days
i came home.. and i saw notes again on the pen drive
well shouldn't he be checking the content inside the pen drive before asking us whether there is anything inside...


so my nice nice bf replied him accordingly using the Y2K method of communicating

and sometimes before that...
i put some cookies on the table and so happened there are ants on it...
so i got a note from my cousin "ANTS"
i almost fainted that day
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails