Ambition

when you are in primary and secondary people always ask what is your ambition

and i was just talking with my youngest cousin and asking him what's his ambition
and he was telling me very confidently he wanted to be a teacher

last time my elder cousin brother cos his nanny's husband is a lorry driver
and he was telling everybody his ambition is to be a lorry driver

well my old ambition there are three
1) teacher
2) nurse
3) accountant

teacher is because i admire teacher cos they can teach student a lot of things and they can scold student?? (that's what i think at that point of time)

nurse is because nurse was a very honorable job so... i would hope to become a nurse back then

accountant... cos my house there are far too many accountant
but i did not end up as a professional accountant
but a tax profession

i think sometimes what we aim for does not mean that we will become it one day.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails