Phone

i was wondering whether should i change to those phone which are social network friendly or still maintain the old phone

my main concern with what type of phone should i change to is cost
i guess i would not prefer to increase my spending with the change of phone
cos i'm not adicted to social network like FB

but i'm a bit kean on blogging
but i have limited time to blog
and sometimes you have so much idea to blog.
but when you finished one hard days work and when you reach home
you have decided to keep your brain clear

no more work
no more brain draining

so i guess to switch to blackberry or iphone is just pure talking
i would prefer phone with photo taking capability where i can capture the things whenever i like and whatever i like
and blog it after it.
i even can blog it from my phone.
but it will cost me plenty if i decided to blog through my phone.

so conclusion i guess.
i would not change to iphone or blackberry
but i need to change a phone, so i can inheritate my old phone to my cousin sister? :P
Related Posts with Thumbnails