Roads to richest....

Our college is having it's 35 aniversary celebration in this coming friday to sunday.
I think by the time there would be a lot of people who would come to the college and enjoy the bazar with us.
Our society is having a board game called road to riches and I'm one of the helper who needs help to facilitate the game... what i wonderful duty for me to do...
I'm always willing to help when there is a need for my help.
I think i would really really be a very unforgettable experience for me, cos this is the last year of college life for me and i really and deeply think that i really need to enjoy the time of my last college life a part of handling the hactic college life.
but i just wonder why the person who i dislike so much would like to come and ka-ka cao-cao and willingly to participate to be one of the facilitator of the game...
haha... i just wish that those player who got facilitated by him.. i wish them good luck...
it is not that i really look down on him (maybe in fact sometimes i really do so), but his attitude was like something is wrong.. maybe my dislike towards him is so strong and hum... i would not like his present within 50 feets round me... where i'll feel very errie and shiver a lot...
erm.. but to me with or without the person's present i doesn't make much difference but the main point is it hurts my eyes sometimes when i need to see him... and it also hurts my ears sometimes cos his voice ar.. aiyo.. he only know how to talk about a lot of craps and i dont think anything meaningful would come out of his mouth...
okay... that's enough... maybe i'm a person who is too bias about him.. it really really affects my attitude towards him (eventhough a lot of people does not like him as well)
I would like to let myself to be more comfortable with his present....
I'll tell myself... he is nothing... rubish... he does not affect my feeling for the whole day...
:P
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails