End of the day

I've had a very exciting and challenging day.. a lot of things happened and it was not as expected from me... but anyway it does made something difference..
haha.. quarrell again with my boy boy... we do that very often in a day.. it is not that we do not really love each other.. mayb it is the other way we express our love towards each other.. mayb to me yes.. and to him nope and he would like to stop to have anmymore quarrel with me and have a pieceful chat with me...
hum.. mayb i'm really really too demanding person and want everthing to be the way i wanted it to be but sometimes it seem that things would not turn out as you wanted it to be...
so what can you do about it?
and how can you do about it?
would you do anything to change it?
or just let the thing to adapt to your daily life?
oh my god miss talking with the friend who got her house in bukit beruntung.. dunno how she is now and how she well she is gettting on with her new boy friend... i sometimes do really question why she left her x and choose the current one... i wonder.. mayb i'll knoe the answer in the future... still owe her a b'day present which annother friend form my college ask me to pass it to her..
wonder how soon that i would be able to meet her...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails