Bukit Beruntung and Bukit Sentosa

I've just came back from my parents friend's open house dinner.
The house was located in Rawang , Bukit Sentosa..
It was like really really far away from KL town area.. I just cant believe how people can leave there and stand with such a quiet place?
I've really though that Rawang is a very very small town.. It was eventually bigger than i ever expected it to be.
Just wondering how people would like to live in such a area where there is no street lights on during the night. Is it too dark and kindda dangerous for the people who lives there to go out at night even they have their own vehicle.
My friend who told me before that her parents bought a house in bukit beruntung.. she told me that it is somewhere near rawang.. i did not knoe it was so far away until today..
talking about her...i was questioning myself months ago where she did not attended my basic graduation.why she could not make it??? is it that I'm not that important to her as a friend? or it is too inconvenient for her to be there? i wonder...
but when i attended my aunty's basic graduation i would be glad that she really did not turn up for the graduation.. eventhough i really really wanted her to be there for me for my graduation.... cos it was really really a lot of ppl will be there and very noisy and you would not knoe wat is goin on inside... but when the moment you open ur eyes and you see that the person who is most important in your life are in front of your eyes you would be really really trilled...
Mayb my feelings towards her as a friend is too deep and i could not forget how she treated me during her b'day party.. i would rather think that she is really sincere to invite me to her party rather then to invite me jus not to hurt my feelings.. cos it really make me feel very very bad... cos the way she threated me... i would never ever forget about it.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails