End of the day

hem.. it is time for me to go to bed and it is time for me to think about what i did today and it is what i wanna create?
went out to eat with my parent and we talk nothing much cos we are busy eating and eating and eating until we are very very full. i treat my parents for tonight's dinner.. but the feeling of satisfy was not as great as the feeling of joy and happy during the first time when i threat them after i got my pay for my industrial training... just wonder why this happened?
talked to my boy friend on the phone just now, he was back in his home town -- kluang spending some quality time with his parents. i was hearing the laughter of her mom all the time when i called him. mayb she was really really happy that her son got a great gal gal who really cares about his son and she do not need to worry much about her son anymore. ya mayb huh...
and in the conversation with my boy friend.. he was saying that he really really mind that i was flirting around with other guys... but i don't think that it is a really serious matter... cos i threat and see all guys as my brothers... i always tell people especially other guys... i threat you good cos i see you as my brother.. mayb my boy boy don't like me to be so good to other guys and he would only like me to treat him in a best manner.
it is like really really a joke to me... guys and gals cannot have good and simple relationship? is it necessary for them to think about dirty things when guys and gals are linked together? my god....
hum.. i should consider whether i need to show that i would not flirt with guys anymore or to present it in a different way so that the guys does not think that i am interested in them gua?
:P
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails