It is a failure.....

Haha.. just went out to learn how to drive with my dad...
and i was in the driver's seats for like one minute and i've got kicked out of the driver's seat...
m i that bad... wat is the reason that prevent me form being able to drive ar?
herm.. is it the presure from my dad? or is it i'm tat slow and would not be able to do it?
i'm worried...
i've got a lot of scolding from my dad.. but it would not stop me from being able to drive one day.. dun wanna being continued to be the laughing stuff of my parent and my boy friend and my reletive as well
better think of something and make it rite.... haha.. hopefully i'll get it done real soon:)
2 Responses
  1. Beez Says:

    add oil, friend! i know u can do it! believes in urself, believes in all that u do!looking forward for a day when u r driving me out to yam cha ya? would it be the 'day' of our promise?stil remember?


  2. Unknown Says:

    haha... mayb the day will come reall soon... mayb the day will come.. mayb...
    haha...
    just hopefully it comes real soon:)


Related Posts with Thumbnails