i write down all the sms i've received cos jus for fun.
but sometimes as a printing manager of my course it is fun jus to sit down and read what the other ppl had sms you.
and today something very geng happened, my coursemate(cos i dun really knoe her so i call her my coursemate) call me and wanted to tell me tat who she is and she "erm... erm.." for a few second and she ask me to pass the phone to the person next to me....
i'm speachless at that time and i'm super 'zha dao' d.
and the person calling was jus sitting a few rows away from the lecture hall...
wat a funny experience for me.
hahahaha...
i think most of the people in my course have my phone number so they knoe who i m but i normally dunno who they are. so wierd and unfair.
hahaha... okie i'm used to it d.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails