i'm suprised

today when i went back home, i on my comp as usual, and when i open my mail box and read my mail. there was two. one is from bravenet where it informs me someone sign my guess book.
and the 2nd mail is the one which makes me feel like 'pengsaning'
the mail was like about 2-3 pages asking me question on malaysian personal tax. where i should be able to answer it tough not really confirm with the answer.
i really feel like pengsan.. cos i'm just a normal gal.. and like to do normal things. and i just feel like answering the e-mail of a stranger is strange.
but after taking my dinner i decided to do a good deed today to answer this stranger's question.
so i look around my text book and make sure that i would not give misleading answer.
i'm not really clever and not really smart. but i'm willing and readily to help others if i'm in the good mood:)
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails