i went to have a rest and i fell asleep with my comp on.
and when i wanted to offline.
saw my friend.. a bit weird one...
the guy told me tat he had been clubbing whole nite juz came back and online and he so surprise to see that i'm on also..
weird.. we were like questioning each other why the hell are we still online.
feeling that not completing my blog about thing that happened today is weird. so i decided to sit down and write about wat happen on the first day of the year before i went back to bed again.
so i'm very very tired now...
but the first day of the year was quiet good for myself.
and i get to eat my favourite bak kut teh.. which is very good for health and some say that it can help to loose weight.
erm.. this is a formula by my grandma. it is really really nice one.. but it cost RM6 where my uncle sell it at the night market. however it is one of the highest sales product.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails