today went to jaya jusco in metro prima, kepong with my parents.
and guess who i met.
my uncle and aunty and cousin dee.
hahaha.. it is really wierd that i saw them..and they are just living next to me and i seldom see them at all... weird enough rite?

erm.. take my parents to eat secret receipe.. as usual. i order cheese choc and also ice lemon tea.
my mom say i do not know how to enjoy cos ice lemon tea are meant for those who eat spicy food. but i like ice lemon tea with cheese cake. it is very enjoying.
they order marble cheese and baked cheese. it seems obvious that i would not choose those consider traditional cheese cake.
and my dad order expresso.. which a type of coffee which is very very bitter. and very very small cup...
and my mom ordered white coffee.
my dad was wanting the very very big cup of coffee so that it would satisfied him.
and it was really funny seeing that he had actually ordered a very very small cup of coffee and very very bitter one...
hahaha...
today is a nice day and i did something i've never did before. that is bringing my parents to eat high tea.;)
i'm satisfied...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails