Miss Chin~~ again???

Miss Chin is my advance corporate reporting lecture in college she is considered as the most experience lecture in tar.

in my opinion Miss Chin is kindda moody person where she would be very fierce when her mood is not good.
but other classes always say she is very fierce, but our group never ever experience it. maybe because of my present in the class. actually i do not know why miss chin treat our class so nice.

they told me when they are in the other group for replacement, miss chin was very fierce, and not as friendly as when she is in our class.

sometimes i think i had become her 'entertainment'in the class

"do not copy... do not copy especially teechong... she copy everything eventough i'm talking nonsense"
i've to be very clam and quiet during the class so that she would not really mention my name during the class. that is so different form me. so not like teechong.

anyway miss chin is a good lecture.. i would try my best to work hard to score for her subject in the future so that i would not disapoint her.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails