the nite mare gal....

erm.. chinese new year is over d....
aunty have not come over during this chinese new year. din expect to receive any ang pao from her...but eventually she did give.

she had four daughter and two elder one call lee ann and lee mei.. they did not come today.. and another two younger one call joyce and grace.
the younger one who is called joyce was like to come to my house and take souvenir back home. i think she had already taken more than 3 of my things back home d
actually seriously.. i dun really like them...
and i hate people using my things...
especially people who i dun like using my things...
but little kids.. just forget about it la...
ai.. poor poor me... have to scrifice my this to satisfy the 'evil' little kid's needs.
jus dun really like to be close to them.. cos they are so not greedy i can say..
they would not ask to take my things and they would not ask me to buy anything for them.. mayb i'm bias but i really dun like the joyce and grace but i dunno why.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails